Thermo Pride Products
Highboy Oil Furnace
- A highboy is a tall upflow furnace with the blower located under the heat exchanger.
- The low-profile design lends itself to many job site locations, even where space is limited.
Lowboy Oil Furnace
- A lowboy is a shorter height furnace with the blower located in back of the heat exchanger.
- This design is typically used for basement room installations with low-height restrictions.
Counterflow Oil Furnace
- This style of furnace can be mounted horizontally where height restrictions are paramount.
- In a counterflow furnace, cold air is drawn in from the top and warm air is released out the bottom.