Ultimate Savings Agreement
Just like changing the oil in your car, your home’s total comfort system needs regular maintenance to keep it operating at peak efficiency and lower the risk of an unplanned repair.
Dana’s Ultimate Savings Agreement members receive regularly scheduled appointments to perform precision tune-ups and inspections on their heating/cooling equipment, which increases their comfort inside their home and potentially saves on utilities.
Ready to sign up? Click here to fill out the form below.
Dana’s Ultimate Savings Agreement Membership Privileges:
- Priority service.
- No overtime charges for as long as you are a current Ultimate Savings Agreement member.
- Extended Warranty on replaced parts for as long as you are a current Ultimate Savings Agreement member.
- Discount on all service repairs.
- A thorough precision tune-up and multipoint inspection for your HVAC system.
- Peace of mind that your system will be operating as the manufacturer intended.
- Improved home indoor air quality as a result of a cleaner system.
- Satisfies the maintenance requirements for any extended warranty you may own.
Why is this a Good Deal for Me?
Statistically, it is likely that you will need a comfort system repair within the next two years, so choosing one of our convenient plans makes sense financially. You save money while we maintain your home’s comfort system, which reduces the chance of an unplanned repair when you least expect it.
|HEATING AND COOLING
|Number of visits per year
|No overtime charges
|5-year parts and 1-year labor warranty on replaced parts*
|Quality assurance inspection, cleaning, and precision tune-up
|Air filter service
|15% discount on all service repairs
|Improved indoor air quality
|Satisfies the maintenance requirements for most extended warranty
|Base monthly investment
(Base annual investment also available. Call for details.)
(Heating and Cooling)
* Dana's Ultimate Savings Agreement parts and labor warranty excludes compressor and coils
Call Your Maintenance Experts Today!
Purchasing HVAC equipment can be a significant expense—at Dana’s Heating & Cooling, we want to do everything possible to ensure you get the most value from your investment. Maintaining the system in your Bremerton,Washington, home is just as important and oil changes and brake checkups for your vehicle.
Call 360.226.7369 or request service online today to learn more about preventative maintenance and how our team can help create a comfortable and healthier environment for you and your loved ones.
Sign Up Now!