As the COVID-19 shelter in place orders have been lifted for contractors, we at Dana’s Heating & Cooling are now taking the following precautions as we provide heating and cooling services to our community:
To keep our community, clients and employees safe, when booking calls we will be asking all calling clients:
- Have you or anyone in your household had a fever within the past 48 hours?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of the country or state within the past 14 days?
If any of the above criteria are met, it is our policy that we reschedule this appointment for a later date.
To avoid cross-contamination as we travel between homes, each technician will arrive with:
- A new mask
- A fresh set of gloves
- A fresh set of boot covers
Aside from those precautions, we also have a No Contact Policy.
With our No-Contact Policy:
Our technicians will not be entering your home, unless absolutely necessary
- While air conditioning units are located outside. In the event that a component of the HVAC system located inside of your home requires attention, we will ask for permission to enter ahead of time, we will ask for you to open all doors for our technician and if our technician comes in contact with surfaces in your home, they will be sure to wipe them down with a disinfectant wipe.
- To help slow the spread, our invoicing and reporting that our technicians generate in the field are done on an electronic device. Our technicians are able to review invoicing and reports with our clients without making contact.
At Dana’s Heating & Cooling, we are following all health and hygiene recommendations made by the CDC. Our team is available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. Call 360.876.7670 or request service online today.